Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to work in their growing team, based in Bray. This is a temporary role for a passionate Customer Service candidate. The ideal candidate must be available for an immediate start and will run into the New Year.
You will be working on a team in a friendly busy environment. The successful candidate must have at least 6 months customer service experience for this position and must be available to work between the hours of 8am – 8pm. Saturday work is also required on occasion.
Salary & Benefits:
- Location Bray
- Fun friendly team environment
- Dealing with Customer queries over the phone, email and Live Chat
- Day to day administration
- Logging all queries
- Tracing and tracking orders, dealing with payment and store-based issues that may arise
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Computer skills
- Min 6months experience in customer service position
- Polite, friendly and excellent influential skills essential.
- Motivated and strong communicator
- Team Player
For more information on this role please contact Mary on 01-6384400.