Today at Osborne we are seeking a Customer Service Administrator (office environment) for our client in Dublin 11.
This is a lovely opportunity to join a fun & friendly team with a company that is growing rapidly.
If you have a background in Customer Service / Order Processing within an office environment then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Salary & Benefits
- Onsite Parking
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email & ensuring quality service and support at all times
- Processing and tracking Customer Orders
- Resolving discrepancies with Customer Orders
- Assisting /covering for fellow team members.
- Ability to work as part of a team & on own initiative
- Data Entry / System Management
- Providing full Administration Support on Customer Service Team
Skills / Qualifications:
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Good time management Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Team member with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to Multi Task & prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills essential
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’Rourke
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Osborne is the proud winner of ‘Agency of the Year (<30 staff)’ and ‘Best in Practice – Office & Secretarial’ at the 2015 National Recruitment Awards.