Customer Service Helpdesk Agent
Are you looking to move from hospitality or retail to your first Office Job?
Based in Citywest - there is an urgent call for an enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused individual to join a vibrant, dynamic and ever-growing, team as a Customer Service Help Desk Agent.
If this job sounds like it's for you - that must mean that you have excellent communication, people and problem solving skills combined with a history in customer service!
In this job, you will be:
- Liaising with clients and engineers
- Assisting with a range of client queries
- Ensuring excellent customer service for all sites and clients
- Using various information technology systems
- General administration and ad hoc roles as required
Do you have:
- Minimum requirement of a Leaving Certificate required
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Extensive product and system training will be provided - allowing you to become an expert in the field!
This role is ideal for a someone who is looking to make the move from retail or hospitality to an office environement!
Please note, this role will involve shift work:
- Saturday shifts - every 5 - 6 weeks and you will get a day off during the week instead
- Evening shifts - on rotation, you will work until 7pm (latest!) some evenings - rostered in advance so can still make and attend evening plans!
- Shifts include: 9am - 5pm, 10am - 6pm or 11am - 7pm
If you are intersted in applying to this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com for review and potential shortlisting and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.