Customer Service Associate
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Service Associate with the ability to work through large volumes of emails and application reviews from our client's customers within specified time frames. Initially on a contract until the end of 2019, the successful candidate will work through large volumes of core customer support activities, supporting the needs of our client's publishers around the world.
Job Reference: BBBH 17067
What will a Customer Service Associate do?
- Conduct application reviews
- Support our publisher base through our email customer service
- Contribute to automation efforts and offer possible solutions
- Perform other role-related tasks
- Lead reviews activities in order to launch proactive initiatives
- Contact publishers by phone when needed
- Analyze and improve customer journey/flow
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Written and oral fluency in English
- Able to work through large volumes of emails and application reviews from our customers within specified time frames
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Internet-savvy individual familiar with social media and web-trends
- Self-directed, motivated and driven performer
- BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
€34,757.00 - €45,240.00 per year