We are recruiting for a senior and key role for one of Ireland’s most successful companies.
Our latest position is for a Customer Service Director, based at our client’s HQ in Dundalk, Co Louth.
We are seeking a skilled leader to develop innovative approaches to improve customer engagement and enhance overall customer experience.
Some of your key skills and background should include:
- Educated to relevant degree level
- Prior management experience in a senior role
- Experience in a high transactional digital environment
- Knowledge of call centre environment
- Proven leader with a track record of delivering projects
- Comfortable operating and excelling in a results focused operation
- Willingness to travel internationally as required
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Assume responsibility for delivering a superior customer service across various platforms
- Devise and initiate new strategies to deliver improved services
- Foster a customer-centric approach across the business
- Lead communication initiatives to enhance customer experiences
- Direct research programs to understand and address customer concerns
- Deliver customer focused policies across the organisation in order to develop a culture of improved customer service
- Monitor industry trends and identify opportunities to enhance service
- Use all means available to offer an improved service e.g. social media, mobile applications, F2F
- Be aware of fraudulent activity and ensure you manage a department free from fraud
- Identify opportunities for monitoring and managing cases of fraud without hampering the overall customer experience for legitimate customers
We are looking for a strategist and a champion of customer service. If you have excellent communication abilities and can prioritise and improve the customer experience, then we would like to hear from you.
For a comprehensive job spec for this Customer Service Director role, contact Eddie on 0862393885 or firstname.lastname@example.org