Customer Service Operators required for our client in Dublin 11.
This is a lovely opportunity to join a fun & friendly team with a company that is growing rapidly.
It is a week to week temporary assignment initially with potential to extend / become permanent.
Salary & Benefits
- €13 per hour
- Onsite Parking
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email & ensuring quality service and support at all times
- Logging and tracking orders
- Data Entry / System Management
- Assisting /covering for fellow team members.
- Ability to work as part of a team & on own initiative
- Compliance - Ensure customer documentation is managed in an effective manner
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel)
- Available for an immediate start
- Good time management Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team member with ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to Multi Task & prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills essential
Candidates applying for this role must have the following experience:
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Karen O’Rourke
Osborne is the proud winner of ‘Agency of the Year (<30 staff)’ and ‘Best in Practice – Office & Secretarial’ at the 2015 National Recruitment Awards.