FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Rep on behalf of a leading wholesaler of farm machinery parts. This is a full-time permanent role.
Please note career progression is a distinct possibility. You will be joining a growing business that has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for close to 40 years.
**Please note applicants must have a strong farming background**
To assist customers and maximise their ability to place orders, garner product information and provide advice and technical support on the use of products and components to both Irish and UK agricultural suppliers.
- Provide a level of support to our customer base consistent with our existing customer service standards
- Carry a detailed knowledge of the product range.
- Assist customers in placing orders in an effective and timely manner
- Sell the technical features and benefits of component products.
- Provide technical support to customers and sales personnel
- Work closely with different types of customers in engineering, production and purchasing
- Level 6 or 7 Degree in Agriculture an advantage
- Interest or knowledge of farming essential
- Previous office experience through college work placement or otherwise an advantage
Please email your cv throught the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439