Looking for an experienced Customer Service Specialist, fluent in French, Italian and English to work for a leading Medical Device company based in Galway. You will be responsible for primarily handling customer orders, inquiries from distributors and for achieving overall customer satisfaction.
- Answer phones from distributors, distributor sales reps, end use customers, inquiries for general product information, internal customers and sales reps. Includes inputting orders. Main contact for field sales and inside sales.
- Responsible for providing regular and ad hoc reports to cross functional department. Processes credits and coordinates returns as needed.
- May assist with coordinating shipment logistics if shipping product from multiple warehouses.
- Manage and maintain distributor and end use customer information (pricing, addresses, etc.) in ERP system and in files on the company network.
- Coordinate special approvals with customers (ex. short dated product approval).
- Research customer inquiries such as proof of deliveries, miss-shipments, clerical duties (i.e. sending faxes, scanning, filing, etc.), provide future shipment dates, etc., process credits, run reports as needed.
- Responsible for working with Finance to set up new customer accounts in ERP system.
- Assist with managing the instrument tracking database in ERP system for all new sales orders.
- Fluency in French and Italian.
- Strong communication (speaking and listening) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong telephone skills/phone manner.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
If you are interested in this Customer Service Specialist role, please send your cv to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.