- Manage and execute outbound campaigns to source and nurture advocates of SMB Advertising.
- Analyse databases of prospective SMB advertisers across the EMEA region to identify leads.
- Manage advocate portfolio, with responsibility for their active involvement in the program.
- Establish and maintain a close relationship with the business owner or a senior executive of the advocate business.
- Maintain and drive the core values of the client’s program.
- Champion and produce PR releases of the advocates, who have had success in growing their business by using the client’s products.
- Create a pipeline of advocate testimonials and case studies for marketing and event purposes.
- Provide consultative advice to advocates, to help them grow their businesses across multiple communication channels.
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience.
- Run online communities of high value advocates, to create a collaborative learning environment, encourage discussion and engagement with other advocates and the client respectively.
Success in this position requires exceptional consultative skills, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. Travel may apply with this role.
- Motivated, flexible, proactive, capable of moving fast, working on initiative and delivering results in a vibrant environment
- Professional customer service skills; solutions mind-set, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- General Skills:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent marketing experience
- 1 to 3 years working in a digital marketing/sales organization
- Previous experience as Account manager and/or managing a portfolio
- Experience with outbound campaigns/outreach are a plus
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com