Customer Support Account Coordinator Hebrew
Based in the heart of Dublin's Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Customer Support Account Coordinator Hebrew with a minimum of 1 year's customer support, customer service, sales support or similar experience in a B2B (Business to business) environment to join them, initially on a 6-month contract to assist the the SMB Services team better serve the company's advertiser's base.
Job Reference: BBBH 14615
What will a Customer Support Account Coordinator Hebrew do?
- Provide outstanding customer support to advertisers.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail, and/or live chat - provide strategic advice and help solve variety of technical issues
- Collaborate with Specialists and Product team members on issue resolution and new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve customer satisfaction and retention through assisting our advertisers in achieving their desired results.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum of 1 year's customer support, customer service, sales support or similar experience in a B2B (Business to business) environment
- Languages: Fluency in English and Hebrew (spoken and written)
- An interest in online advertising products
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver highest quality results while paying strict attention to detail
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.