CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT WITH GERMAN
Our client, a leading edge technology company with offices in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Customer Support Agent (German speaking). The successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Providing premium customer experience by orchestrating between customers and internal partners supporting value-add information & services through close communication and collaboration.
- Dealing with customer order management queries regarding their needs and balancing this against our capabilities through established logistics concepts considering legal requirements.
- Analysing customers’ market and business (including demand development) anticipating future customer requirements and act in line with the overall company strategy.
- Striving for continuous optimisation of customer supply chain concepts
- Ensuring on-time delivery to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Embracing process and systems changes through supported self-learning
- Proven success & experience in Supply Chain Management and/or Customer Related environment
- 3rd level qualification in a business or related discipline; Supply Chain/Operations emphasis preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Skills / Competencies
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt quickly, working in a dynamic business environment
- Customer focused
- Results driven and solutions oriented
- Has a Zero Defect mindset
- Strong problem solving ability
- Works proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly Commuter Ticket
- Company Sick Leave scheme
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Training & Development
- Educational Support
- Sports & Social Club
Bonus, Pension, Healthcare etc