Our Client, a multinational software company with an office in Dublin, is looking for a Technical Support person to join their team to support their German customers. The role will be varied and will include the following:
• Providing local language interface to German customers (both internal and external)
o Inbound and outbound calls from/to French customers
o Servicing customers from other countries in English also likely
o Translating Incidents from German to English and vice versa
o Interpreting between non-German speaking colleagues and German customers when necessary
• Interaction with other departments to facilitate resolution of Incidents
• Analyse and resolve customer incidents by means of knowledge databases and/or verifying customizing entries or hardware parameters
• Reporting complex/undocumented errors to Expert Support
• Provide consulting for customers on how-to-, procedural issues and queries based on existing knowledge base documents
• Engage in shift-work as scheduled
• Share knowledge with the team
• Maintain Knowledge Database
The candidate will require the following:
• Familiarity with general IT concepts
• Proficiency in using standard desktop applications – e-Mail, MS-Office, browser usage etc.
• Familiarity with general business terms and processes.
• Native / Fluent German speaker
• Excellent English communication - writing and speaking skills.
• Experience with online communications
• 1-2 years experience in a customer interfacing role
• Previous experience in the IT industry would be an advantage
For more information please call Keith on 01 4663983 or Email your CV to email@example.com