Our client is currently seeking an ambitious Customs Executive to join their dynamic team based in Ashbourne, Co Meath. You must have experience working in logistics in a customs capacity and be confident in creating processes. This is an excellent opportunity to come on board and gain invaluable experience in an operations capacity as well as developing your career with an organisation.
Will need a car to get to the location
- Up to €35,000 depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Work with senior stakeholders to create a customs process.
- Allocating the correct licences depending on imported goods
- Advise operational colleagues of any shipments that are on hold and of any warehouse or transport issues.
- Documenting process flows for the department.
- Ensuring financial reports are in order daily as well as providing daily/weekly/Monthly reports
- Follow project plans to complete project stages
- Manage the process Import and Export Clearances with HMRC and Revenue Ireland.
- Advise on what documentation is required and classification of good being shipped or any restrictions that they need to be aware of.
- Adhoc duties required by the manager
- Experienced in import and export customs regulations
- Have a good knowledge of customs classification and tariff codes.
- HMRC & Revenue .IE via either CHIEF, NES or inhouse systems.
- Good standard of knowledge with Microsoft packages.
- Experience of legislative compliance
- Keen eye for detail and compliance
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ellen Byrne or call Osborne Recruitment on 01 598 4334
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format