Successful Irish Pharamceutical Company is seeking a Data Adminsitrator (SAP) as a result of continued growth within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a colaborative, fun and friendly team.
Reporting to the Operations Director the successul candidate will be responsible for the accurate maintenance, planning and implementation of all EPOS and SAP price file data.
- Ensuring pricings are updated daily
- Ensuring SAP System is updated with data Daily/Weekly/Monthly and is 100% accurate
- Generate weekly analysis reports for comparison on pricing between both systems
- Day to day interactions with Commercial Administration and Operational team regarding queries.
- Day to day interaction with Suppliers regarding price-file updates
- Day to day queries on price file variances with customer.
- Resolution of queries and escalate to management where required
- Update of internal CRM System
- Experience with SAP and ERP system is essential
- Excellent numerical abilities
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Experience in stock, sales and purchases is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines
Please apply online today if interested.