Data Analyst Global Media Co
New opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst with a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the Strategy & BI team of a high growth global digital media company based in Dublin.
As a Data Analyst, you will also be responsible for gathering requirements from stakeholders and will be a contributor to ensure that the business has sufficient, accurate and timely information to make crucial business decisions. You will also be involved in different types of market research, business analysis, strategy formulation, engagements etc.
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst are:
- You will be working alongside the stakeholders across the organization to understand the reporting requirements to certify reports and dashboards to meet the requirements
- To create new and maintain/update the existing dashboards with required modifications and migrations
- To work closely with the engineering team supporting ETL Process
- Prepare analysis about performance within revenue, traffic data, visits, conversion etc.
- To translate functional specifications into test scenarios and aid in the execution of test plans
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Financial engineering or skills and experience to match.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working within Business Intelligence BI team or in Data analytics team
- Should have hands-on experience working within top global tech/media companies or start-ups is an advantage
- Experience manipulating large data sets including mining data
- Experience in SQL database is mandatory
- Strong experience designing and developing reports from scratch using a Tableau or similar tools
- Online/ media experience is a big advantage
This Data Analyst is a permanent, full-time role that offers a highly competitive salary that reflects the level of your experience, performance related bonus, healthcare, gym, travel etc will also be provided.
For further details on this Data Analyst, opportunity contact Som in Principle 016035075 | email@example.com