The Insights team are passionate about driving value from data. The team work across a spectrum of exploratory analysis, feature engineering, predictive modelling, data driven segmentation,natural language processing and deep dive analysis to understand their customers better.
They value innovation and creativity and continually seek new ways of doing things. Working as a member of the teamyou will have the opportunity to develop your skills within a fast paced, data-rich environment and deliver work which has a real impact on their product and customers.
- Collect, analyse, and present actionable data to help drive product and customer experience decisions.
- Understand high-level business objectives and continually align work with those objectives to match the needs of the business.
- Identify, analyse and solve problems using data analysis at their root while maintaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Recognise and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
- Design and implement natural language processing (NLP) applications.
- Design high quality dashboards to visualise your data analysis in a meaningful manner.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large data sets
- Strong understanding of data analytics and problem solving skills, with the capability to explain your data to those who may not have a data background
- Understanding of statistical methods, machine learning, natural language processing, unstructured data analytics
- Strong in at least one scripting/programming language (Python, R,Java, C++, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Unix, SQL and data manipulation tools (Python, R, Spark)
- Strong data visualisationand presentation stills.
- Proven ability to look at problems in unique ways, helping teams to use data to improve decision making and drive innovative solutions for customers.
- Proven ability to analyse large data sets using optimised querying techniques and algorithms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well within teams and independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.