Harvey Nash are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a market leading brand in their Dublin Headquarters. This respected global business are looking for an experienced Data Business Analyst to work on data warehouse initiatives, ensuring compliance with new regulations by implementing data solutions.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of the role include;
* Work as part of a multidisciplinary team by bringing business knowledge into strategic programs and initiatives
* Deliver business requirements, objectives and ambitions with a key focus on the architecture and functionality of the enterprise data warehouse;
* Work with business stakeholders to define and understand their requirements
* Perform analysis on data attributes to determine if they are fit for purpose and meet expectations.
* Work closely with other Squad members, Data Scientists, 3rd Party Vendor to deliver innovative solutions based on business requirements.
* Facilitate business workshops to illicit requirements and develop Business Requirements Document
* Work with the business stakeholders to map business requirements to source system
To learn more about this role please apply on line or contact Dan Lee on 016741433.