Data Center Operator (Mandarin)
South West Dublin, Ireland
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (real potential to extend)
Our client (a leading internet services provider) is in the early phases of establishing a Data Center in South West Dublin.
Right now, they have requirements for a Data Center Operations Engineer to work onsite.
These are entry level Data Center roles that will suit IT Engineer's with at least 1-2 years' work experience and a mix of the following skills:
- Server Rack Installation & Maintenance - Candidates must know their way around a Server Rack (what wires go where) for maintenance and installation purposes.
- Some Sys Admin / Network Admin experience (ideally with NOC / Data Center experience)
- Understanding of Switches and Routers
- Some Linux experience (desired, not essential)
- Good general IT skills
Key for these roles is a willingness to learn and follow instructions.
Candidates must also be aware there will be repetitive manual handling in these roles (Lifting servers, monitors, cabling etc.) and will be expected to undertake a manual handling course onsite.
Due to Covid-19, our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension. Only candidates with either EU Citizenship or a current Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G visa will be suitable.
Job Reference: BBBH18764
- A competitive salary (55-60k)
- 25 days annual leave
- Plus other usual benefits
- Fluent Mandarin
- 12-24 months prior experience in IT (ideally spent within a NOC / Data Center environment)
- Basic knowledge of networking principles
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
55,000 - 60,000 per year