Do you have experience in the planning, layout and execution of whitespace/data centres and infrastructure builds? If so, this could be the role for you!
- Taking ownership of new data centre projects.
- Understanding the scope of projects and laying out plans for data centre build-outs in accordance with industry standards.
- Following and implementing technical designs and any additions or changes necessary.
- Executing projects in line with timelines, health and safety guidelines and site-specific rules.
- Promoting a positive work environment and being a team player.
What you'll need
- At least 7 years experience in data centre or fibre optic work.
- At least 5 years experience leading data centre technicians in the execution and delivery of data centre/fibre optic installation projects.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft applications and test result software such as Bluebeam or Vizio.
- Strong knowledge of construction techniques and communication network elements.
- Understanding of, and ability to use hand/power tools and cabling tools.
- Knowledge of data centre security processes.
- Excellent problem skills.
- A valid driver's licence.
*Please not that this role requires extensive travel.
If you are interested to hear more, feel free to apply today for immediate consideration. You can get in touch via mobile on 0858499349 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org