Stelfox has teamed up with a company who are globally known for their expertise in building and customising data centres, who are looking to bring in a strong and experienced Data Centre Project Manager to their newly built team. The company’s HQ is in the States and they are in the process of building out their European centres, with Dublin and London being their two head offices.
This role will give you the opportunity to travel around Ireland and Europe to visit and assess new clients. Some of the key aspects of the role are:
- Data centre buildouts as per client requests.
- Be able to work with the engineers to ensure all requirements are understood and being implemented to the customers request.
- Excellent time management is key, you will have deadlines you must be able to hit.
- Be able to understand communication network elements.
- Have an understanding of general construction techniques.
- Understanding of White Space Fit Solutions / Turnkey / Bespoke
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft applications, Vizo and Bluebeam
- Knowledge of common data centre security processes.
For this position, you will need to have completed Classic Project Management cert, Prince 2 Qualification (PMP) and or Microsoft Project Planning.
As this role requires travel to Europe, you will need to have a valid visa which allows this or a European passport.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan on 01 679 3182 or email firstname.lastname@example.org