Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join their team located on Ireland’s beautiful West Coast. Here you’ll be developing new applications, programs and services to meet the needs of the clients various business units.
You’ll be working in a fully Agile team to deliver leading-edge solutions, where you’ll have worked on the requirements gathering, design, development and delivery of large-scale analytics and enterprise data solutions, so you’ll have experience of the full development life-cycle. You’ll be expected to stay abreast of the latest developments in your field, and to identify likely new technologies that can add value to the work you undertake.
- You must be clearly eligible to live and work in the EU on application
- You should have at least 3 years of experience in data analytics
- You should be an expert in SQL and have extensive experience in Data Modelling
- You should have expertise in Informatica CDC and Informatica PowerCenter or other similar tools for data sourcing, analysis, etc.
- You should have a keen senseof how to present complex data in an easily understood format
- You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study