Realtime Recruitment is looking to speak with experienced Data Scientists in relation to an exciting Management position based in Dublin.
In this role, the Data Science Manager will define how the business creates additional value through the use of its data assets and analytics. This role will also involve hiring, training and working alongside a team of Data Scientists on fast paced projects.
- Responsible for the organisation's data science roadmap
- Continuously establish new processes/ systems that will improve the flow of data
- Work closely with technical/ non technical employees to identify issues and use data proposed solutions for decision making
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies in Analytics
- Recruit, train and lead a team of data scientists
- Ensure data quality and integrity of the team
- 8+ years of working experience in a data science position
- Proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, that is, fluency in SQL, Python, Perl, Java
- Skilled in statistical and modelling packages SAS, Matlab, R
- Expert in programming such as SQL, PL-SQL, and Python
- Strong project management & team building experience
- Track record of working to tight deadlines
If interested in hearing more please call me on 01 652 0652 oremail firstname.lastname@example.org