Currently on the lookout Lead DBA. This is a management opportunity with a mix of DBA and infrastructure. You will manage a team of 10+ with some hands on involvement also.
- Experience in a busy IT Operations environment as a DBA and/or Infrastructure Manager.
- At least 5 years line management experience within a technical environment.
- High attention to detail with excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of the some of the following: Oracle DBA, RAC, Data guard, Enterprise manager, UNIX(Solaris/AIX), Linux, AD, MS Exchange 2010, Server 2008/2012, IBM power series, VMware, AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Citrix, Symantec AV & Encryption, Cisco ASA, WSA, Routers, Switches and networking protocols.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with cross functional teams
- Experience managing vendors
If you feel this is an opportunity that maybe of interest to yourself get in touch and we can discuss in further detail.