My client is an Irish State Organization who are s etting up a team to support Operations, Infrastructure, Information Security across its ICT environment. Covering, server management W2012, Azure AD, Virtual networks, M365 and Endpoint deployment, support & Monitoring, Azure Active Directory, Endpoint management
The Solution Delivery Manager will work closely with the project team and business managers ensuring successful conclusion. Objective: to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and co-ordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Solution Delivery Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
The role involves:
- Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Development of project plan and associated governance documents.
- Define project milestones and success factors and communicate to falling shares. Resource estimate.
- Budget Planning and Management.
- Setting up and managing Continually project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Project tracking and status reporting.
- Direct and manage project development from Beginning to rollout.
- Delegate tasks to staff and Responsibilities Appropriate.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage exchange in project scope.
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships Any vital to the success of the project.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Conduct post-project review, highlighting Both successful and non-successful areas.
- 6+ experience in building and Specifying mission critical business applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills . Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiar with cloud-based technologies; database technologies
- Experience at working Both independently & in a team-oriented, collaborative environment essential.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across different levels within QQI.
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in IT Service Management
- ITIL Manager's Certificate
- Prince2 Certification
- Project management tools eg Microsoft Project Planner