Design and Development Engineer – Medical Devices
Limerick Based – 12-18 month contract
Headcount Engineering is seeking an experienced Design and Development Engineer
In principle you will join a Design & Development division that is responsible for delivering concept, design and delivery of a range of unique medical devices. Would suit someone who is currently within a Design Engineer, Product Development Engineer or R&D Design Engineer within Medical Devices.
As the Design and Development Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Design development, prototyping, test method design, design evaluation, design reviews, design specifications, design verification and validation of all new medical device application
- Product testing and evaluation
- Evaluation and implementation of design changes
- Liaise with various peer groups within Engineering to introduce and develop new equipment and processes
- At least 3 years plus experience within a Product Development / Design Engineering position and from a Medical Device / Healthcare background.
- Relevant 3rd Level qualification – mechanical, design, engineering
For immediate consideration, please contact Andy on 086 048 2656 or email your CV in strict confidence.