JOB TITLE: Design, Project, Senior Project and Senior Engineers (Water Services)
REF. NO: J5085
LOCATION: Dublin, Cork & Galway
JOB TYPE: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can contribute to major water services projects? Do you want to work in an environment where your efforts make a difference and your talent is valued and recognised?
About the Role
RPS has great opportunities for Design Engineers, Project Engineers, Senior Project Engineers and Senior Engineers, with openings in our offices in Dublin, Cork and Galway, Ireland.
We are seeking experienced engineers to support and deliver existing and new high-profile projects. You will be central to the water services team, assisting in the delivery of projects for key public and private sector clients in Ireland and further afield.
At RPS, we are a recognised leader in multidisciplinary engineering, environmental, project communications and project management consultancy. We are 5,600 professional consultants and service providers with deep expertise in things that matter. We define, design and manage projects in the property, energy, transport, water, defence and security and resources sectors across 125 countries. In Ireland, we employ 600 of the most talented, high-performing professionals in the industry.
What you will need to apply
- Level 8 degree in Civil, Environmental, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. A post graduate degree would be advantageous
- Relevant experience in design review and or water networks, water conservation/leakage management or rehabilitation:
Design Engineer minimum 1.5 years’ experience
Project Engineer minimum 3 years’ experience
Senior Project Engineer minimum 5 years’ experience
Senior Engineer minimum 7 years’ experience with Chartered status (or actively progressing towards Chartered status)
- Membership of a professional body such as Engineers Ireland or Institute of Civil Engineers
- Candidates should have a background of working within the Water Services sector and demonstrate experience of successful delivery on projects.
- Possess a high level of technical capability
- You will have experience in the use of civil engineering design packages
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to allow you to work effectively within your team and liaise with clients
What we can offer
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, an attractive package along with a great diverse team environment. In addition, we offer flexible working hours and deliver a comprehensive training and development programme for all professional levels to further expand your skill set within the Water Services division.
If you would like to join a company that will challenge you to be creative in design and solutions, join RPS.
Applications will be accepted via the following link only:
(Registration needed) including the relevant Ref: J5085
RPS do not require the assistance of Agencies at this time.
Closing Date: TBC
Note: As with all positions, due to the dynamic nature of RPS's business, key responsibilities will evolve and change over time.