Deskside Support Engineer
Our client is an IT services company that require an experienced Deskside Support Engineer for their client based in Dublin.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
The successful candidate must have proven history of being able to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues across a client base with varying infrastructure and services and must have at least 1 year's desktop support experience.
This role is initially a 12-month contract with the possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 18226
What will a Deskside Support Engineer do?
- Working closely with customer within a team to deliver support for their daily ICT requirements
- As part of this team you will be responsible for monitoring customer's IT infrastructure.
- Record and classify all calls (e.g. incidents, security breaches, problems, queries and requests) by priority in agreement with the customer using the ICT Helpdesk system.
- Proactively monitor Service Level performance per call and proactively pursue resolution as time thresholds approach, escalating incidents when a threshold breach occurs.
- Undertake a preliminary diagnosis of all calls and an assessment of any applicable root causes.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1+ years Desktop Support experience
- Fluent English a must
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.