Deskside Support Engineer – Clonmel
ICT Services is a leading IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
The 100-strong team you’ll be working with, provides an all-Ireland service, from nine offices and parts hubs, and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
The group headquartered in Dublin, with a subsidiary in Northern Ireland is truly an Island of Ireland resource.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, among them the biggest names in business across key industry sectors throughout Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and with a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service. We provide a rapid response to requests, and round the clock dependability.
This is a cutting-edge organisation, continually evolving to provide class leading business enhancing solutions. We are an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to grow their experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective, while working in a cross section of sectors, as a valued part of a dynamic team.
ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop support engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Clonmel. This is a full-time position working onsite with our customer.
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated daily.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed