Desktop support and engineering, including integration of many desktop applications and associated services (e.g. desktop telephony, printing, networking, domain access). Responsible for the stability, security, monitoring and performance of these technologies. Systems management and technology governance of these platforms and applications. We are looking for people with the talent, drive, and positive attitude, as well as experience with desktop support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Implementation of all desktop and service desk services under supervision. Maintain desktop engineering skills required to support these efforts. Familiarity with cloud enabled applications and technologies, along with their underlying connectivity and security requirements also important. Work with offshore junior desktop support personnel, including offshore desktop engineering, in support of normal work queues and tasks. Ensure effective help desk support for all customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Suite
- Support our corporate IT Infrastructure including workstation management, printing, network connectivity, and hardware deployments within a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Research and resolve hardware and software problems under direction of a supervisor.
- Utilizes support center software to log or follow up on each customer call, enter call status, and document resolution.
- Provide assistance to any staff member where priorities have been assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Maintains proper communication with customer regarding a service call until the call is resolved.
- Provides input on current Help Desk standard procedures and documentation requirements.
- Maintains Help Desk documentation, policies, and procedures as directed by supervisor.
- Utilizes appropriate customer service skills with internal and external customers.
- Installation of corporate approved software.
- Responsible for the appearance of upkeep of the storage and build areas.
- Provide proper interaction and communications with customer, leadership, and other team members.
- Enhance Industry and Technical Knowledge.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.