Job Title: Developer in Test
Role Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Galway, Ireland
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a highly skilled Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) who has a focus on delivering quality software. We are seeking someone who understands how to test software with hands-on development knowledge to ensure all parts of the software are validated in the best possible way which should include testing both functional and non-functional areas.
What’s in it for you?
The People - From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth -Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology - You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely as a SDET, on releases for SOTI Products.
- Create Feature Files & Develop Test in BDD.
- Review Code & Identify gaps while implementing BDD.
- Do Code Review & Gap Analysis.
- Work on reduce regression and quicker releases.
- Work on End to End Product Release Cycle
- Work closely with Product Managers/ Development Managers / Developers/ QA & Scrum Masters to test product & and manage the test execution to achieve high quality.
- Help team with Technical Training and enhance skills.
- Participate in all Agile Rituals like Sprint Planning/Grooming/Estimates/Demo. Provide Timely feedback, reports to leadership teams on Quality of the product.
Experience You’ll Bring
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 4-8 years of experience as a software developer or QA developer in test
- Hands-on coding experience in C#
- Hands on experience of writing BDD and knowledge of Cucumber, SpecFlow
- Experience with Microsoft Test manager
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with automated web test tools and frameworks. Ex. automated page validation for identifying deal URLs, images, etc.
Nice to have
- ElasticSearch 6+
- GoCD, Jenkins
- Git, Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux platforms
SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments.
SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What are you waiting for? Apply today: https://www.soti.net/careers
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.