Purpose of role:
This role will involve the provision of business mentoring to childcare providers to examine financial viability/sustainability and governance and to provide clear guidance in terms of evaluating a business model and providing clear action plans for the way forward. You will also be responsible for delivering training and tailored supports to a caseload of Early Year's Services/County Childcare Committees througout the courntry.
- Experience in providing business mentoring
- Evaluating business models, financial viability and developing business /action plans
- Implementing strategies to imporove board governance, financial and organisational management
- Delivery of training and supports in the community/voluntary/statutory sectors
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM)
Drivers licence and provision of car for business purposes is essential
For immediate interview please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.