We are currently looking to fill the position of DevOps Engineer in Cork
This role will collaborate with developers, architects, and other IT operations members to oversee monitoring, deployment, and maintenance activities or production cloud-based systems.
Should monitor underlying system support and version upgrades and help ensure current patching and version deployments. They also monitor systems for performance and intrusions or denial of service attacks and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Oversee deployments of product version updates in multiple environments.
- Identify or document backup or recovery plans.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Determine sources of application or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Respond to and support “out of hours” outages and weekend deployments.
Experience and capabilities:
- Experience in both Windows and Linux DevOps
- Deep understanding of Linux (Certification preferred)
- Ability to write shell scripts Ability to write DevOps automation code in Node.js or Python
- Experience in managing/configuring monitoring tools and alerts
- Professional communication skills
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Pod Management a plus 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
For more information feel free to apply for immediate consideration.
shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third-party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.