DevOps Engineer Dublin €45-50k
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a dynamic Software House based in Dublin for a talented DevOps Engineer to join a growing team.
The successful candidate will be driving activity across the engineering team, using cutting edge technologies to support system integrity, implement designs and developing new functionality for my client’s mobile applications.
- Managing and evolving the DevOps principals and processes.
- Testing system integrity, implemented designs and making improvements as needed
- Design and build automated solutions to existing manual processes
- Involvement in incident management and supporting production systems
- Building custom tools for the development teams
- Managing code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes
- Work with CI and CD tools
- Minimum 3 years Dev Ops Experience
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Commercial experience building mobile applications
- Scripting languages, ideally Python
- Working knowledge of Java desirable
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Cloud Architecture
- Performance testing
- A passion to build your skill set further as you’ll be encouraged to work on cutting edge technologies
My client offers a varied role in a company that’s investing heavily in it’s new systems and platforms. If you are a DevOps Engineer looking for your next challenge send your CV for review!