DevOps Engineer (High performing CI/CD environment) - Job Code 473
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Setup automation lab which involves working with 3rd party and Opensource software.
· Testing and verification of the infrastructure/environment include functional, stress and performance testing.
· Help build integration, automation & orchestration solutions, leveraging automation solutions & tools from Opensource and 3rd party vendors.
· Transform Ammeon customers 3rd party software to virtualized, automated, cloud enabled, self-healing and secure network systems.
· Working with automation solutions that contain Opensource software & tools.
· Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices.
- Support ongoing projects requirements and providing test environment needs.
You should have a DevOps skillset and technically proficient in OpenStack and Kubernetes environments, scripting languages Python, yaml.
You will have experience in most of the following technologies:
- Experience with Helm, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Git, Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience on setting and configuring lab infrastructure and automation.
- Experience with NETCONF/YANG, TOSCA
- Understanding of Message Broker e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQL/RDBMS.
The following skills are desirable, but not essential:
- Experience in Telecommunications industry, 4G, 5G.
- Knowledge of NFV/SDN, ONAP, TOSCA.
- Exposure to Opensource monitoring and collection tools - Elastic, Grafana, Prometheus or similar.
- Good understanding of AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, with locations in Northern Ireland, Eastern Europe, UK and HQ in Dublin. From banking to telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud.
At Ammeon, ground breaking technology is at the forefront, but it's our people who drive the technology and delivery forward. We recognize individual and team contributions, we support them by providing many opportunities for their growth and want them to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future. Our HR team is continuously striving to create environment that is supportive, dynamic, innovative and fun to work in.
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.