Stelfox is currently partnering with a leading Digital Platform provider within the BSS / OSS space who have built an eco-system that allows Telco Service providers to launch and realise additional revenue streams by accessing a network of partners that can pack their products and access more customers.
The company has hired for a number of Agile Software engineering teams and built their products off Java Stack with AWS. Now they want to hire a DevOps Engineer to work closely with Product Development team to introduce automation solutions for CI/CD pipeline, Monitoring and CM, push more towards AWS and Cloud approach.
Preferred skills & experience for this role:
- Minimum 18 -24 months experience in a DevOps role within a Software engineering team (Java ideally)
- Solid experience and knowledge working with Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack and AWS to support the Application development group.
- Experience in designing, developing and supporting an automated CI/CD pipeline preferred.
- Experience working with global distributed Software engineering teams.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work across various agile software teams.
The company is building out a number of new agile scrum development teams in Dublin, so a great opportunities to get in at an earlier stage.
If you are interested to find out more about the company, role and future plans and opportunity for career development, apply today for immediate consideration.