Digital Marketing Manager opportunity available for our Cork based Client. This is a fast paced, young, dynamic e-commerce organization which develops a number of online Sports betting web platforms delivering a high-performance system to global users.
Reporting into the Director of Acquisition and Retention, the Digital Marketing Manager will help shape the clients’ search offering, managing the team and keeping on top of all industry developments.
Ecommerce experience is essential for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior paid search professional to mould our client’s product and offering.
- Formulate and deliver the digital marketing & growth strategy
- Manage, train and develop a digital marketing team and ensure best practices are followed.
- Develop, implement and manage the company’s digital strategy across channels such as Pay Per Click and SEO.
- Ownership of the following;
- PPC, Adwords, SEO, Paid Social, VOD, Landing pages, App store page
- Drive the implementation and adoption of key digital marketing tools
- Manage all aspects of relationships with third party vendors and digital agencies
- Act as the technical link between Marketing and Product teams
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting, monitoring of spend and channel performance
- 3 - 5 years Digital marketing experience
- Experience managing a digital marketing team
- Track record of building successful digital campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of marketing tools; Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Advertising
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience working in the gambling/gaming industry a distinct advantage