My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dublin. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the digital team and brand teams to further digital transformation, aligned with a global strategy. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a key partner to brand marketing teams in developing digital campaigns across the business. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for ideating, refining and delivering digital marketing campaigns and objectives aligned with key customer insights to drive engagement and activation.
- Work with the brand teams to create compelling marketing campaigns suitable for delivery across multiple digital platforms to healthcare audiences.
- Facilitate the brand teams through the process of identifying user needs, mapping journeys and developing a vision for the ideal experience by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital engagement and solutions.
- Working to agile principles, collaborate with brand teams and creative services to translate concepts into user journeys, mock-ups and pilot campaigns that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaigns are compliant.
- Manage meeting and resource schedules, workflows, and deadlines associated with digital marketing activities.
- Collaborate with ‘Above Country’ team members and stakeholders to ensure best thinking on digital design Content Management.
- Use audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, competitive information and content performance analytics to build editorial calendar for online channels.
- Collaborate with marketing program owners and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools and website CRMs.
- Contribute to SEO and search engine marketing initiatives with keyword research and optimisation, content tagging, and metadata management, collaborating with SEO experts as needed.
- Collaborate with other functions to gather the information needed to optimise asset creation, performance, and measurement Webinar Producer.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver online events and webinars.
- Familiarity with ON24 and WebEx Events.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Marketing or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in content ideation, creation, activation, and measurement.
- Use tools and platforms, including but not limited to SFMC and Wordpress, to publish content and deliver campaigns.
- Knowledge of computer applications, content management, image handling, publishing and design, illustration, presentation preparation, animation, web interaction, and/or other state-of-the-art.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and IPHA code an advantage.
- Must be strategic and innovative with a passion for UX, technology and branding.
- Be an excellent communicator, with very strong English writing and editing skills, ability to develop and deliver consistent voice and tone across media.
- Pivot when needed and possesses a positive attitude in a fluid work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Being intensely collaborative and can balance gaining buy-in with an ability to decide what is right for their project.
- Firm understanding of UX deliverables, tools and methodologies.
- Excellent written and editorial skills with an ability to deliver content with consistent tone supporting overall brand experience.
- Expertise in information architecture and user-centric design principles.
- Ability to lead, design and produce a range of creative marketing projects.
- Must be results-driven, proactive, innovative, solutions-oriented, curious, and inspiring.
- Must possess flexibility of thought (move seamlessly from big-picture strategy to flawless detailed execution)
- Being a visionary, high-energy, intellectually curious individual who can thrive in a high-demand, high-performance environment.