Job Title Digital Marketing Platform - Technical Support Analyst with Fluent Russian
**The successful candidate will be contracted through a 3rd Party Agency**
Department Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Location Client Site, Dublin
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Our client is a market-leading online advertising and online search provider. The supported web-based online advertising platform is a powerful display and video focused real time bidding solution. The product provides at least 35 billion global ad impressions daily. This Demand Side Platform enables advertisers to plan, target, execute, optimise and report on their online advertising campaigns all from one web-based tool. Using proprietary API’s, it interfaces and funnels data not only with other online advertising products, but also with all major ad exchanges.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to online advertising tools
● Provide guidance and consultative technical support to clients and Account Managers
● Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hires
● Provide two-way communication and collaboration on monthly product release cycles and customer-centric product development
● Serve as a point of contact for projects led by our escalation management team to improve client experience and internal operational effectiveness
● Work on internal product initiatives like process automation, product improvement suggestion development
● 2 years’ experience working in a client-facing technical service environment, preferably supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Digital advertising / Ad operations experience
● Fluent written and spoken English AND a second European language
● Preferable skills of browsers and cookies, and how these relate to conversions in online advertising.
● Data analytics skills, working knowledge of online marketing KPIs (CPM, CPA, CPC)
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
● Prior knowledge of ad networks and ad exchanges
● Experience working in online advertising operations, interacting with a publisher or advertiser-facing ad management platform
o Knowledge setting up online advertising campaigns
o Knowledge with ad trafficking
● Experience in technical environment or relevant education
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.