Position: Digital Process Specialist
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Negotiable D.O.E
A leading fintech organisation has a key opening in their leadership team for an experienced, forward-thinking, Digital Process Specialist take responsibility for the design, operation and monitoring of digitally led end to end financial services products. They are a digital first customer centric financial services organisation that has built an enviable reputation since setting up operations in Ireland.
This is a crucial appointment for the business as they continue to scale and operate at the leading edge of the fintech industry.
The successful person will become involved in a major change project for the business which is key to the success of the business's ambitions for scale over the next 5 years and will be involved in streamlining the way the company does business internally.
Reporting to the Process Management Expert of a newly formed division within the business, you will work to build an understanding of the organisation and departments strategic objectives and review existing processes in order to lead programmes of work to obtain high quality, cost effective processes that meet customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to think innovatively and propose change based in insights and drive forward continuous improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity offering the opportunity to support new thinking and challenge the status quo in order to drive forward process improvement and customer experience.
A full job specification is available upon request
- Proven track record in process optimisation within the financial services industry
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret and present data in a meaningful manner
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Proven track record in delivering measurable process Improvements
- Understanding of digital process technology
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Six Sigma Certification is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please call Fiona Devine on 016741431 to discuss in confidence.