Job: Digital Process Analyst
Location: Dublin city centre
You will be responsible for supporting the design and management of end to end digital credit products. The primary objective of this role is to obtain cost efficient processes of high quality that meet customers and market requirements. You will build a thorough understanding of the organisation and departments strategic objectives. You will have the ability to think innovatively and propose change based on analysis and insights to enable continuous improvement.
- Review, design, and digitise end to end processes ensuring all are scalable, simple, cost efficient and effective to meet customer and market requirements in line with strategic objective.
- Constantly look for new process improvement opportunities within digital channels and the Credit Product Management function.
- Prioritisation of requests for digital channels to "Digital Services Support" team
- Engage with all areas of the Credit Product Management business to support bank wide projects and end to end process improvement to ensure the success of key projects and deliverables
- Responsible for the development and management of process documentation framework ensuring standardisation across the organisation.
- Engage with all areas of the business to support bank wide projects and end to end process improvement to ensure the success of key projects and deliverables.
- Thorough understanding of the compliance, regulation and codes of conduct affecting the retail banking industry and the ability to find solutions to adhere to these principles.
- Support and develop new thinking and challenge the status quo in the interest of process improvement, performance and customer experience.
- Relevant third level qualification and relevant process management and optimisation experience in financial services, or related industry.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word).
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; able to analyse, interpret and present data in meaningful ways.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma
- Experience supporting process improvement within digital banking (advantageous)
- Understanding and experience working with Agile methodology.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Health Care
- Car Allowance
- 26 days' annual leave
- Opportunity to drive digital banking processes in a bespoke area of the business.