Director of CareA lovely opportunity for an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager or Assistant Director of Nursing who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills and knowledge of HIQA guidelines and procedures. Strong people management and effective communication skills are required.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career Progression
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Free on-site Parking
- Paid Rest Breaks
- Be registered with the NMBI
- BSc in General Nursing
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a nursing home setting
- A postgraduate course in Gerontology, advantageous
- Management course, highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply please submit your CV through the link provided for the attention of Hannah at Osborne or call Hannah on 041 986 5058.