- Modernising the existing architecture away from traditional Monolith to a full Microservices based approach (working with Java8-11, AWS, Python, Kubernetes etc) and take scaling, security and platform growth into consideration as they have seen their consumer base double over the last 12 months.
- Manage / Coach and Lead software engineering teams (Pods) and act the focal Engineering Lead for Dublin with U.S HQ
- Build relationships with peers and cross functional teams to realise commercial/business objectives.
- Be close to the technical aspects with your team by getting involved in code reviews, architecture discussions and acting as a mentor to the people and teams around you.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, curiousity as well as a focus on delivery and achieving outcomes.
- 8-10 years leading progressive software engineering teams, utilising best practice approaches, standards being set out.
- Strong software engineering background, coming through from Software engineering / Architecture and moving into Engineering Management / Leadership
- Experience working on large scale consumers applications
- Experience working with technologies used in event-driven or stream processing, real-time transactional based environments
- Experience previously or currently coding in Java, Python or modernally adopted languages
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.