A well-established Nursing Home in County Louth, is currently seeking a Director of Nursing to effectively manage the successful operation of the Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
The ideal candidate will have strong people management skills and effective communication skills.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by An Board Altranais
- Minimum three years' experience in Care of the Older Person at CNM level
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and clinical nursing practice together with future trends in Care of Older Persons
- Shows evidence of current legislative policies pertinent to Care of the Older Person
- Human Resources, Training & development
- Health & Safety Regulation
- HIQA standards & regulations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided with an updated CV for the attention of Sinéad Connolly at Osborne Recruitment