Search Talent are delighted to be working with a purpose-built residential home in a beautiful location just 5 minutes away from the Beaches of Co. Meath.
We are looking for a Director of Nursing for this establishment.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience working in a senior leadership and management role within a similar operation.
Role and Responsibilities
The post holder will be responsible for a variety of tasks across the company's Quality of Care System, Financial Administration, and other daily responsibilities. For example:
- Conducting Meetings with all Clinical Staff
- Build relationships with external community agencies.
- Monitor and ensure thorough procedures are implemented when dealing with complaints.
- Induction and facilitate development of staff.
- Knowledge of resident's fee income, funding source, fee arrears, personal allowance, financial records
Remuneration is competitive with bonuses available.
Get in touch:
If interested in hearing more about this role or applying, please contact Toni Diver from Search Talent 01 96 39 321