Director of Nursing
This exciting position offers a rare opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in a privately owned, state-of-the-art nursing home where you will form a key part of the home's senior management team.
As Director of Nursing you will join this nursing home providing a high level of clinical advice and expertise, leadership and management to a dedicated nursing team and staff to ensure that the highest standards of care are achieved. The Director of Nursing will be fully supported by a strong Senior Management Team, excellent working structure and environment.
As Director of Nursing you will be a highly motivated and experienced nurse, with strong experience of working in a management role within a similar operation. A strong commitment to collaborative working and the ability to forge solid relationships and influence across the organisation and with external stakeholders is essential.
This opportunity offers not only the chance to work in a new building in an autonomous role but also offers an excellent salary and benefits scheme above market rate.
Professional Qualifications & Experience:
- A registered General Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ post graduate experience in Care of the Older Person within the previous 6 years.
- At least 3 years’ in a management capacity in the health and social care area
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Knowledge of Residential Care legislation and standards
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and clinical nursing practice together with future trends in Care of Older Persons.
- Show evidence of current legislative policies pertinent to Care of the Older Persons.
- Strong clinical, managerial, and administrative knowledge and ability
Please express your interest in the role by applying for this position in absolute confidence and one of our Senior Consultants will be in contact with you directly.
For a more comprehensive position guide please contact Hannah in confidence at Hannah.moore @osborne.ie
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set - please attach your CV via the link provided