Within this role as a Director within Operating Model Design you will be woeking closely with the Head of the function to ensure you are working closely with any major Transformation programmes to ensure that the company is adopting the best Operating Models to enable the business to exceed performance.
- Scope, plan and lead the development of target operating models for prioritised business areas across the organisation without need for oversight, focusing on some of the highest profile challenges within the companym
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to understand and influence organisational and departmental strategy and objectives and develop a Target Operating Model to support these, ensuring that the scope and approach of the work is tailored to solve the challenge at hand
- Work closely with the Technology architecture team to link the business Target Operating Model to a Technology Target Operating Model.
- Proactively identify expected challengesduring each initiative and plan to address these in advance
- Gather and provide insights from competitor firms and beyond to inform the development of innovative operating models
- Conduct reviews of existing models with a view to identifying the root causes of pain points and influencing further action
- Develop plans to manage key stakeholders through the course of a project to ensure that work products are understood and fully agreed
- Develop and agree clear and practical actions and next steps for the implementation of target operating models and ensure that these are effectively handed over to the project manager responsible for implementation
- Periodically gather updates from business areas and project managers on progress in delivering against recommendations
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Company in support of achievement of the Model objectives
- Be an advocate for the department across the enterprise
- Significant experience of business strategy, architecture and target operating models
- Significant experience of working with wide groups of senior stakeholders
- Strong influencing skills across all levels in the organisation
- A good understanding of the tools and techniques required for effective development of TOMs
- The ability to develop successful working relationships at senior levels in support of individual initiatives across the company
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry, particularly across operating model themes and trends. A strong external network
- Strong leadership skills.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.