Document Controller €40 - €45k Dublin 15
Large JV company working on large construction project Dublin 15 require a Document Controller with experience in the preparation, distribution, and storage of construction project site data. On-going communication with customers, suppliers and multiple construction professionals and project team.
- Document management with proper document version control using document management system.
- Assisting in preparation of project document list, document updates and progress reports.
- Setting up document management and control system with the team.
- Maintenance of company procedure in relation to issuing of documentation ensuring reviews, numbering, distribution, and filing are as per company policy and procedure
- Preparation of Operations and Maintenance manuals
- Archiving final documents
- Communicating with the Project Team and informing/reminding them of deadlines.
- Progress monitoring of project documentation
- Preparation of documentation with Microsoft packages
- Helping with meeting preparation
- Multiple ad hoc projects assistant to the Construction Manager
- Coordination and management of the project controls.
- Control of critical documents via the project database (drawings, drawing register, bill of materials etc.)
- Submission and tracking of documentation
- Maintaining document registers, issuing drawings
- QA/QC of drawing numbers to project naming convention
- Downloading and maintaining up to date registers of documents issued
- Issuing RFIs, submittals etc. to the various stakeholders involved in the project
- General administration duties filing, diary managementetc.
- Uploading / Downloading project documents to client Document Control System – (Procore/ 4Projects -Viewpoint).
- Provides assistance to project team;
- Placing requisitions on SAP
- Reconciling Delivery Notes with purchase orders
- Responsible for the management of the Datascope System in relation to identity verification, validity of certificates of competence, etc.
- Great communicator
- Experience working as Document Controller on a large construction project
- Team player, also capable of working alone
- Proactive multitasker
- Confident, assertive, used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills
- Capable of understanding systems and good with detail.