Joining a team of 7 Customer Service Representatives and a Team Lead. The customer service agent is a ‘people Person’ and provides a professional and customer-focused skill set. The customer service agent helps our customers by providing information on our products and service, answer questions, and managing complaints
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handling a high volume of calls
- Communicating with customers via on the phone, email, live chat, or face-to-face.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills and Experience required:
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service environment.
- Have good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Have demonstrated a good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Organised, diplomatic and a good team player.
- A proven ability to work to targets and timelines.