FRS is currently recruiting domestic staff for a temporary Cleaner role in a Healthcare setting in Cork. It is a part time role with immediate start on Monday 18th of January with a possibility of extension.
- Maintain all areas in the care centre to a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene.
- Carry out assigned housekeeping duties including cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, polishing and moping of equipment, furnishing, crockery, cutlery, kitchen appliances, toilets, bathrooms, bedrooms, living areas, windows and refuse disposal areas.
- Domestic and hazardous waste disposal; ensure bins are collected, cleaned and kept in a hygienic manner at all times.
- Cleaning of spillages as they occur and proper use of safety signs.
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures and keep up-to-date on best practices.
- Report and record any observed defects on the premises and grounds, equipment or other problems that may affect the general standard of service.
- Current and valid Infection Control, Chemical Awareness, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling & Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
- Valid Garda vetting clearance
10 - 10 per hour