The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
Position Title: Assistant Boutique Manager
Reports to: Boutique Manager
The main responsibilities of this role are: As an ambassador for L’Occitane, this role is to assist the Store Manager to effectively manage the store and team to consistently achieve the store operational and financial objectives.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities? Yes
- To support the Store Manager in all day to day operational and personnel responsibilities.
- To be the role model and “Buddy” of all new store employees and to assist in the management of the induction program.
- Sales and Customer Service role model to Store employees.
- To assist the manager with stock management and stock takes
- To deputize in the absence of the manager with full administrative responsibility and reporting for the store.
- In conjunction with the store manager, manage the VM and housekeeping responsibilities for the store in a consistent and timely fashion and in line with company guidelines.
- Coordination of the store rota and management of staff time keeping and absence reporting.
- To drive KPI’S and drive results in order to reach and exceed targets.
Required Knowledge & Competencies
- Acts as role model for others in team
- Is confident in presenting company information to others
- Acts to achieve departmental objectives
- Helps to develop others understanding of company procedures, true stories and structure
- Proactively seeks ways to enhance own performance
- Develops brand and product awareness to improve service
- To be target focused with a desire to achieve goals set around store performance
What we need from you:
- 2 years retail experience – 1 year minimum at management level
- PC literate – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge, qualification and interest in the industry
- Ability to demonstrate examples of achieving results and KPI’s
- Proven ability to develop team – coaching.
- Basic understanding of HR and H&S
What we offer you!*
- Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
- Training Product Allocation every month!
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Extra day holiday if you get married
- Pension scheme
- My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
- GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech, Childcare Vouchers
- Bonus Structure
- Much, much more!
*Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.